Pro UVC Omni-Directional Treatment Light with Tripod is the new generation of the air treatment UV-C lighting. It kills 99.99% of microorganisms and pathogens on surfaces, in air and in water. It is used primarily in non-occupied spaces. This fixture includes a 254 nm high efficiency UVC lamp with 360° coverage. A microwave sensor and multiple PIR sensors prevent unwanted exposure by detecting motion. Buzzer alarm feature sounds prior to turning on. Suitable applications: medical & dental facilities, daycares & schools, offices, restaurants, commercial kitchens, retail/hospitality, hotels, fitness centers and restrooms, cruise ships, airplanes and more.
- Engineered with the latest in UVC air treatment technology to inactivate bacteria, mold & viruses
- UVC wavelength at 245nm with 360° coverage
- Enhanced safety features include motion sensor, a 20-second delayed start, and a child safety lock
- Select from 15/30 minute timed treatment intervals
- Time to kill SARS-CoV-2: 50 SQFT: 15-min, 120 SQFT: 30-min
- Lamps are field replaceable
- Warranty: 2-years
The Blue Halo System is a hybrid lighting solution that combines traditional LED ambient illumination with internal ultraviolet air treatment system that does not allow any direct exposure to UVC.
Blue Halo products are engineered with an integral quiet fan system designed to continuously funnel contaminated ambient air through an internally sealed UVC treatment chamber. UVC technology is proven to kill or inactivate many types of bacteria, mold, fungi and viruses.
Simply install Blue Halo products like any traditional LED luminaire with ‘plug & play’ operation to help create safer spaces against airborne pathogens. Pair with additional Blue Halo Lighting solutions to build an enhanced defense system against current and future pathogens.
UV LED SPECTRUM DETAILS
- The short ultraviolet wavelengths in the photobiological band “UVC” is ideal in reducing pathogens
- The UVC range is outside the visible spectrum of “light” that can quickly kill bacteria & inactivates viruses
- Air treatment effectiveness is set by the exposure dosage in irradiance & time how much & how long