- Innovative piggy-back design turns any compatible flushmount luminaire into a UVC System
- Works with most ETi SSL flushmount luminaires that installs to 3.5” & 4” j-boxes (or other compatible product)
- Can also be used and installed as a standalone Blue Halo device without a compatible luminaire
- Engineered with the latest in UVC air treatment technology to inactivate bacteria, mold & viruses
- Integral Blue Halo fan system draws in ambient air to help continuously facilitate air treatment
- A sealed internal UVC LED air treatment chamber ensures zero direct UVC exposure
- Blue indicator light lets you know that the UVC air treatment system is operational
- Blue Halo fan system returns the UVC treated air back into the space
- Installs like any LED flushmount, no special installation steps required, simply ‘plug & play’
The Blue Halo System is a hybrid lighting solution that combines traditional LED ambient illumination with internal ultraviolet air treatment system that does not allow any direct exposure to UVC.
Blue Halo products are engineered with an integral quiet fan system designed to continuously funnel contaminated ambient air through an internally sealed UVC treatment chamber. UVC technology is proven to kill or inactivate many types of bacteria, mold, fungi and viruses.
Simply install Blue Halo products like any traditional LED luminaire with ‘plug & play’ operation to help create safer spaces against airborne pathogens. Pair with additional Blue Halo Lighting solutions to build an enhanced defense system against current and future pathogens.
UV LED SPECTRUM DETAILS
- The short ultraviolet wavelengths in the photobiological band “UVC” is ideal in reducing pathogens
- The UVC range is outside the visible spectrum of “light” that can quickly kill bacteria & inactivates viruses
- Air treatment effectiveness is set by the exposure dosage in irradiance & time how much & how long