- Engineered with the latest in UVC air treatment technology to inactivate bacteria, mold & viruses
- Integral fan system draws in ambient air to help continuously facilitate air treatment
- A sealed internal UVC LED air treatment chamber ensures zero direct UVC exposure
- Green indicator light lets you know that the UVC air treatment system is operational
- Blue Halo fan system returns the UVC treated air back into the space
- Ambient LED performance equal to 171W @ 24,544 lumens (185W system wattage)
- Ambient LED up to 143 LPW provides 60+% in energy savings vs. legacy HID, T5 & T8 luminaires
- Installs like a traditional LED high bay, no special installation steps required, simply ‘plug & play’
- Ambient lighting to be DLC Standard qualified for energy savings & potential energy rebates
- Optional field installed clear & opaque prismatic lens available for added design flexibility
The Blue Halo System is a hybrid lighting solution that combines traditional LED ambient illumination with internal ultraviolet air treatment system that does not allow any direct exposure to UVC.
Blue Halo products are engineered with an integral quiet fan system designed to continuously funnel contaminated ambient air through an internally sealed UVC treatment chamber. UVC technology is proven to kill or inactivate many types of bacteria, mold, fungi and viruses.
Simply install Blue Halo products like any traditional LED luminaire with ‘plug & play’ operation to help create safer spaces against airborne pathogens. Pair with additional Blue Halo Lighting solutions to build an enhanced defense system against current and future pathogens.
UV LED SPECTRUM DETAILS
- The short ultraviolet wavelengths in the photobiological band “UVC” is ideal in reducing pathogens
- The UVC range is outside the visible spectrum of “light” that can quickly kill bacteria & inactivates viruses
- Air treatment effectiveness is set by the exposure dosage in irradiance & time how much & how long