- Engineered with the latest in UVC air treatment technology to inactivate bacteria, mold & viruses
- Integral fan system draws in ambient air to help continuously facilitate air treatment
- A sealed internal UVC LED air treatment chamber ensures zero direct UVC exposure
- Blue indicator light lets you know that the Blue Halo UVC air treatment system is operational
- Blue Halo fan system returns the UVC treated air back into the space
- Ambient LED 4000K performance equal to 14W @ 1,000 lumens (17W system wattage)
- Ambient LED up to 133 LPW provides 60+% in energy savings vs. legacy flushmount luminaires
- Installs like any LED flushmount, no special installation steps required, simply ‘plug & play’
- Includes our innovative contractor friendly TwistFit system, installs in 2-minutes or less
- ColorPreference® field selectable 5-CCT for added design flexibility (3000K, 4000K & 5000K)
PLASMA FLUSHMOUNT OVERVIEW
The 12” Plasma Flushmount is a hybrid lighting solution that combines traditional LED ambient illumination with new Plasma Technology. No specialized controls, safety measures or training required.
The second generation of Blue Halo utilizes nonthermal “cold” plasma. Our new luminaires will use an internal fan system to push and disperse plasma from our PATENT PENDING Proprietary Technology filling the space with positive and negative ions neutralizing harmful pathogens, pollutants and even odors. Blue Halo’s Plasma Technology continually and proactively treats the air in the occupied space at the source of contamination.
1. Nonthermal “cold” plasma is generated internally via our Patent Pending Proprietary Technology.
2. Internal circulation system pushes and disperses plasma from the plasma generator.
3. The space is filled with positive and negative ions neutralizing harmful pathogens, pollutants, and even odors.
4. Plasma technology continually and proactively treats the air in the occupied space at the source of contamination.
PLASMA TECHNOLOGY DETAILS
- Plasma is one of the four fundamental states of matter.
- A plasma is an electrically charged gas into which sufficient energy is provided to free electrons from atoms or molecules and to allow both species, ions and electrons, to coexist.
- A plasma is created when one or more electrons are torn free from an atom. Atoms that are missing electrons are called “ions”. Ions have a positive electrical charge.
- A plasma is generally a mix of these positively charged ions and negatively charged electrons.
- Plasma occurs naturally on Earth from flames, lightening and the Aurora Borealis.
- Plasma is proven method in the medical field for treatment/sterilization of medical devices, as well as the degradation of toxins and other pathological contaminants.