- Engineered with the latest in UVC air treatment technology to inactivate bacteria, mold & viruses
- The direct UVC upper air treatment zone helps treat ambient air circulated by the central HVAC
- Integral Blue Halo fan system also draws in ambient air to continuously facilitate air treatment
- Blue Halo fan system returns the UVC treated ambient air back into the space
- Integral motion sensors for added safety if motion is detected in the upper air treatment zone
- Choose from three different fan speeds best suited for your application’s requirements
- Ambient LED performance equal to 60W @ 5,480 lumens (125W system wattage)
- ColorPreference® field selectable 3-CCT for added design flexibility (3000K, 4000K, 5000K)
- Telescoping suspension mount system for maximum design & installation flexibility
- Onboard control panel & remote control allows you to easily monitor & change factory settings
- Pair with additional Blue Halo solutions to build an enhanced defense system
The Blue Halo System is a hybrid lighting solution that combines traditional LED ambient illumination with internal ultraviolet air treatment system that does not allow any direct exposure to UVC.
Blue Halo products are engineered with an integral quiet fan system designed to continuously funnel contaminated ambient air through an internally sealed UVC treatment chamber. UVC technology is proven to kill or inactivate many types of bacteria, mold, fungi and viruses.
Simply install Blue Halo products like any traditional LED luminaire with ‘plug & play’ operation to help create safer spaces against airborne pathogens. Pair with additional Blue Halo Lighting solutions to build an enhanced defense system against current and future pathogens.
UV LED SPECTRUM DETAILS
- The short ultraviolet wavelengths in the photobiological band “UVC” is ideal in reducing pathogens
- The UVC range is outside the visible spectrum of “light” that can quickly kill bacteria & inactivates viruses
- Air treatment effectiveness is set by the exposure dosage in irradiance & time how much & how long